Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More About Me (Cerbun : Cerita Buntak)

  1. I'm the 2nd child from 4 in the family.
  2. I live with my mum, my big bro & youngest bro (currently study oversea).
  3. My late dad passed away in 2003 (i study at Cairo that time), my sis passed away in 2004 (that time i was performing pilgrimage). Allahu Yarhamuhum (May Allah Bless Them) Amin!
  4. I'm an orphan (hehe an old orphan ... tuha bagak jua udah).
  5. Used to active play football, but no longer commit (the timing is so tight u know).
  6. I'm a fussy, a no-nonsense, mudah touching, mudah nyamal, not romantic, nda pernah rasa puas, memajal, freedom type of guy.
  7. Ppl who knows me well know who i am. Something mystery lah kediaku ani.
  8. I love simple life, enjoying what i had, dreaming things that i wish.
  9. Most of my kurapak are simbolik, so org2nya ganya tau the words i meant.
  10. Easily solve others' problem, but cannot solve own problem (weird kan?)
  11. 1st impression, ppl thought that i'm a Gym guy ... eh yg angkat basi a2 wah (haha andang kejadian bdn udah cani, dpt d hitung brp x ganya ku ke gym c marwan).
  12. Pisces : Ikan, so dpt meliuk2 dlm aing lah. Brgx all type of ulah manusia masuk arahku??
  13. I love to do jokes, but in a serious way, makes me a unique person, no jokes no life.
  14. Ride to work, work to ride (Live To Ride)
  15. If i'm not a Bruneian, my profession would be a Car Racer (legal way).
  16. Perfume Collector (i have 20+ types of perfumes in stock, kn merasa baunya?)
  17. Part time businessman & full time gomen servant.
  18. Will update later on.

0 comments:

Pisces Of Me

Zodiac Myspace Comments

Online Radio